We are accepting applications for the position of career Firefighter/Paramedic
Testing opens 6-20-2016 and closes 7-25-2016. Candidates will be notified on 8-8-2016 and psychomotor skills testing will occur on 8/15, 8/16, and 8/17.
Molalla Rural Fire Protection District #73 offers full testing services for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for Canby and Molalla Fire Districts.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Molalla Fire District firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to Molalla Fire District. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Molalla Fire District will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace Molalla Fire District’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Molalla Fire District where the final decisions are made.
Molalla Fire District is governed by ORS 242.702 to 242.824 Civil Service for Firefighters.